In 2021, I wrote an 'Ambling Guide for Seniors' for Maine's 'Bold Coast'. It was during COVID. It was my 36th book -- but my first book to do with travel. I wrote it for a lark. But, people liked it. In addition to online it was sold in a few shops and motels in and around 'Lubec', Bold Coast. I was told that people, of various ages, were attracted by the TITLE. They loved that it was about AMBLING.I was told I should write more ambling books.
Given my affinity to 'Acadia' an ambling guide to Acadia was high on the list.
Well, I finally got around to doing it & it is 99% done. Just need to write the Preface -- which I hope to do tomorrow.
I did a bit of rambling about ambling in the front pages of the book -- again, mainly for fun.
I then thought it would be fun to share it with YOU.
What do YOU think?
Do YOU agree? Let me, please, know.
Thanks. Cheers. 😇
Comments
Post a Comment