Skip to main content

India: Illegal Wildlife Smuggling Is Getting Out Of Hand.

'Google' for more.
I heard about this on the 'BBC' a few days ago.

This is the LATEST in a long & ever growing instances of illegal animals being FOUND. We can only go by what they found.

We have no idea as to how much goes undetected.

We have to assume that the true scale is HUGE given India's growing wealth & very porous boundaries.

This isn't even the only case of Orangutans that have been discovered of late. I think it was the 3rd set -- in the last year.

I think I recall hearing about some African rhinos.

Yes, this alas, is happening around the world. Shame.

But, what is scary about India is that they have the MONEY & the LAND (i.e., space) -- & little 'compunction'.

Wanted to make sure YOU heard about this. Thank YOU. 😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

'A Single Thread' By 'Tracy Chevalier' -- Quite The Book (Amazing Research), I Just Did NOT Like The Last 1.5 Chapters.

Click to ENLARGE . For 'Amazon' listing .