Skip to main content

'Lego' 1,677 Piece Pickup Truck Project -- Making Good Progress.

 

Click to ENLARGE.

Link to January 23, 2025 post.

< >  < >  < >  < >  < >

I am enjoying working on it. Glad my daughter gifted it back to me. Not sure she would have had the patience.

It is definitely an adult/expert set. I should qualify on BOTH those counts, though I am still a tad rusty.

It can't be done on autopilot. Requires concentration. Instructions are good enough, but they want you to focus. That is good. I am in favor.

I have not worked on it every day, plus I was gone to 'Acadia' for a few days. I am not in a hurry. Meant to be my relaxation at the end of the day, i.e. after 11pm!

Still lot to go. Wish me luck. 😇







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First National Park Established East Of The Mississippi: NOT 'Acadia' But 'Mackinac' In Michigan.

  Click images to ENLARGE . Link to ' mackinacparks.com ' website.

'Amazon' 'Kindle Direct Publishing' (KDP) I Down -- Looks Like It Was 'Hacked'.

Click to ENLARGE .

The LATEST Catholic Saint, 'Carlos Acutis' -- Credited With Saving The Lives Of Others, BUT Could NOT Prolong HIS LIFE?

Click to ENLARGE . News snippets from ' Google News '.